Arthur x Sally

(I dont ship it, so heckin follow me and I'll try to do more variety ships like dis)

Sally and Arthur were holding hands as they nuzzled. Sally purred as she nuzzled into Artys neck. He blushed and looked away. "Arthur?" She said worridly. "Am I bothering you?" She asked with sadness in her tone. "N-no!! I'm just...you know...uh..." He blushed as he fumbled with his words. "Embaressed?" She asked and got a timid nod in response.

"Oh, Arthur." She pulled him close and kissed his cheek. "Dont be afraid to speak up if you feel uncomfortable." She reassured to him. "I-Im not uncomfortable!! Im just new to uh... Dating..." He said sheepishly. Sally looked into his eyes and smiled softly. "Then lets just relax and take it easy." She said as they nuzzled noses.

The couple sat on sallys bed and Sally pulled Arty into her lap. He was visibly blushing. "Y-you're strong." Arthur commented as she cradled him in her lap. "Oh please, I've got no muscle whatsoever." She chuckled and they stared into each other's eyes. "You've got such beautiful eyes." Sally cooed at her lover. "Not as beautiful as yours!" Arthur chimed in.

"My darling, Arthur." She kissed him on his forehead and they cuddled. Sally was very kind to her boyfriend. The woman knew Arthur struggled with thoughts of Percy. So she was absolutely determined to treat him as kind as she could. "My big cutie pie." She purred as he suddenly kissed her.