James x Roger

Roger was having a rough day. He wrapped himself in sheets on their bed. He was sobbing into a pillow. "Puppy? Is everything ok?" James asked worridly. "I feel sad....and I dont want to take a joy..." Roger said with a sniffle.

James walked over to him and sat on the bed. "Do you feel bad?" James asked softly and got a nod in return. The black haired man gently rubbed his lovers back. "You might feel bad, but it'll be ok, Roger." James reassured. "It doesnt feel that way...." Roger said as he choked on tears.

James got up and came back with a tray of snacks and juice. "Id get pop, but we're out..." James said sheepishly as he sat the tray on one of the chests. "Whats that....?" Roger sniffled and looked at the food. "I figured youd like some treats to feel better." James kept a soft tone as he comforted his lover. "F-for me...?" Roger asked in surprise. "Of course, silly goose!" James gave a happy smile. Roger sat up and looked at his lover with teary eyes. "Would you like a cookie?" James offered him a chocolate chip cookie. Roger gave a small smile before taking the treat from him.

Roger nibbled on it. James smiled at him. "Is it good?" James asked as his lover nodded. "I love you, Roger. I love you so very much. And I'll always be here for and with you." James kissed him on the cheek and cooed at him happily. "My sweet, Roger." James cooed at him. Roger finished his cookie and gave a soft smile. "You are absolutely beautiful." James smiled. Roger hugged him and nuzzled into him. "Thank you, James. I really needed this." Roger said with a sniffle. "Anything for my sweet sweet puppy." James kissed him softly and they embraced in a warm hug.

(313 words for the lovely EccentricMethod)