Sad Reader x Bobby

🚨 265 words. This contains suicide mentions. So uh. Yeah. Heads up for that. This is kinda a personal vent ngl. 🚨

You were crying your heart out into a pillow. You heard a knock on the door and were terrified. You had let yourself remember but needed to get emotions out. You sniffled and opened the front door. "Is everything alright, sir?" The bobby asked and you allowed him in. "Um...yeah..." You lied and were trying to swallow your tears. You collapsed to your knees and cried. He blinked in surprise but sat on the floor with you.

"What happened?" The bobby gently pulled you into his lap. You allowed him and hugged him tightly. He held you close and rubbed your back gently. "I-I w-want to d-die!!!" You managed to get out between sobs. "Don't say that..." He said worridly and held you closer. "My life is nothing!! I'm here for no fucking reason!!" You screamed into his chest. He pulled your head back gently so you didn't suffocate. You took deep but shaky breaths and coughed. You looked up at him and he gave you a soft kiss on the forehead. "I promise I'll keep you safe from whatever troubles you." He pulled a canteen from his pocket and offered you it. "Its pure water, all constables keep it on us." He reassured as you drank slowly.

You set the metal container down and looked at him again. "Why dont you just beat me and shove joy in me?" You asked. "Because I want you to feel safe overall. Its very important to me." He gave a soft smile and you put your face back into his chest. "Thank you..."