James x Reader x Roger

You worked for faraday. It was a new job for you and it meant new opportunities. Though, you were nervous as fuck. James was the first to notice. "Y/n? Are you doing alright?" James asked as the 3 of you were about to go into the garden district. "I'm scared...." You whimpered out. Roger walked over and offered his hand. "We can do this together. But we will wait for you." Roger said with a soft smile.

The three of you sat on a bench together. You were trembling a bit from fear. The sailors pulled you into a group hug and kept telling you itd be ok. It was very reassuring to hear. "I feel bad that I'm holding this up...." You whimpered. "We were both terrified when Doctor F told us to go in the first time." James said sheepishly. "Oh I remember that day like it just happened. We needed a constable escort from how scared we were." Roger admitted. "But we got through it." James chimed in with a soft smile.

You stood up and looked at them. "I think I'm ready." You said, still nervous. Each man took one of your hands softly. "We're going to be worn you the whole way." Roger said with a resssuring look. "We can even hold hands the entire way!" James said happily. "Thank you." You said with a smile as the three of you headed through the door.

(241 words. Du_bist_dein_Schwein)