Soldier x Reader (Fireworks part 2)

You were cuddling with your boyfriend in bed. It was a lovely night. "Hey, y/n?" The soldier asked. "Yes?" "I was wondering....what are fireworks like for you?" He asked in curiosity. "Well...they're big colorful explosions that go boom in the sky. But I'm still sorry i took you...i didn't mean to upset you..." You looked down and whimpered. He hugged you tight. "No. It was wonderful!! I'm the one who should apologize for ruining the night." He kissed you softly.

"I have an idea!!" You got up and rushed to a cabinet and opened it. You had grabbed paper and crayons. You walked over and set them on the living room table. "Let's make our own fireworks!" His eyes lit up in excitement and he hugged you tight. "That's a lovely idea, y/n!!" He kissed your face all over. And you both began to color on the paper. Scribbling out fireworks. "Hey, y/n? Can fireworks be any shape?" He questioned. "Yup!! Any color too!" You both went back to coloring.

Once you were done. You began to hang them on the wall with tape. He was confused at first. "Its like the ones in the sky!! But by us!!" You said while smiling. He covered his mouth and then hugged you suddenly. "Oh, y/n!! Your so smart!! And i love you!!" He nuzzled you lots and you squealed. Pulling his arms around you and giggling.

"We can always make more too!" You said happily. He was about to cry from how happy he was. "I love you, y/n!!!" He picked you up snd spun you both around.

(For Thicc_Boi_Soldiers uwu)