Foggy Jack x Uncle Jack

224 words. But Jack refers to myself. Yesterday was fucking hard on me. I started to write this when it wasnt severe. But I'm just finishing it up.

Jack Worthing was a shaking mess. He was on joy but still had panic attacks. He got outside and grabbed his chest while leaning against a wall. "Fuck...why now....why me....why....?" He said with tears pouring down his cheeks. He slowly collapsed and cried loudly.

"Jack?" A familiar voice said in a worried tone. "Please....stay away from me....I'm bad...." Jack choked on his tears and vomited from how hard he was crying. Foggy rushed over and rubbed his back comfortingly. "Shhhh, itll be ok. Just remember to breathe slowly." Foggy said calmly. "I dont want to live!!! I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS!! I'M A FREAK!!" Jack screamed out.

Foggy pulled him into a loving hug. "You got this, Jack. I know you do. You always think you can't do it, but you can!" Foggy nuzzled him and gave him a gentle kiss on the head. Jack sniffled and looked up at him. "I-Im sorry I'm a downer....even on joy..." Jack said with a whimper. "You arent a downer, hun. You have a mental disorder that takes a toll on you sometimes. And that's why I will be here no matter what. I care about you." Foggy smiled and kissed Jack on the nose. "Can we go home and snuggle up...?" Jack asked timidly. "Always can!" Foggy said happily.