Arthur x Bobby

Arthur bumped into a constable and gasped. The man didn't have his glasses at all. "S-sorry!!" Arthur apologized. "Arthur?" The bobby said as he turned around. "T-Taylor...?'" Arthur asked with a shaky voice. "Is everything ok?" The bobby knelt down to be at eyelevel. "What happened to your glasses?" Constable Taylor said with concern. "They uhh....got smashed..." Arthur sais sheepishly. "Oh good god...." Taylor mumbled and offered his arm to the man. Arthur took the hint and held onto him.

The couple walked until they got to the constabulary. Arthur slowed them a bit since he was blind as a bat without his glasses. The bobby unlocked his locker and pulled a case out. He slipped a pair of glasses onto Arthur. Arthur blushed and adjusted them. "Thank you by the way." He said with a shy smile. The bobby kissed his boyfriend softly and Arthur's eyes widened. "Y-you can't do that in public!" Arthur stuttered out in embaressment. "But we arent in public, this is the constabulary." The bobby teased. "Mmf..." Arthur grumbled and was given a soft kiss on the cheek.

The bobby locked the metal box back up before they headed back out. Arthur and Taylor held hands as they walked. A few wellies saw and gushed quietly. The couple were secretive at first. But they soon learned it was ok to be in love. Anything could happen in Wellington Wells after all.

(240 words)