White Bobby x Verloc

It was a chilly day. The white bobby had actually gotten permission to leave his post. He'd gone out and bought some snacks and goodies. Youd never think bobbies would buy snacks. But they got hungry. It was long and tedious jobs after all. Especially for the white bobby. He walked inside. Greeting everyone. Thankfully the way he took into the lab wasn't dangerous. He was munching on a sandwich. While holding a bag of treats in his other hand. He was happy. The other bobbies got a few goodies given to them. The white bobby wasn't a glutton.

He got back to his office and could hear Verloc. He put his goodies in his locker. Making damn sure it was locked up tight. He didn't want verloc eating his treats AGAIN! He heard Verloc crying and screaming. He walked over and knocked on the door. "Umm, sir? Are you alright I hear-" he was cut off by verloc hugging him. "Don't gooooo!"  His breath reeked of alcohol. "Sir. I went out to shop a bit. You know this. I even wrote you a note." There was a note taped to the wall that said he was going out. The drunk just clung onto him. "You have to stayyyyyy!" Verloc fell to his knees, wailing. The bobby knelt down. "Sir...I went to get food for me and the other bobbies. You know this. Look. I know you miss Sally but you have to get ahold of yourself." He pressed a small button that was on the handle of his baton. It was basically to call a doctor over when verloc refused joy from being drunk. Plus Gainsborough felt his heart break when he had to administer anything to verloc. A joy doctor came in. "I'll be in my office" Gainsborough stated as he walked out. Closing the door behind him. He could hear the screeching fit and collapsed. He didn't like it. He didn't understand it at all. Why did verlocm have to fight so much?! The bobby pulled out a bottle of BlackBerry and took one. It made him feel better. He stood up amd rubbed his eyes. He'd actually gotten verloc a gift. It was a locket. Though the bobby had gone through hell to get a portrait done of the two of them. It helped that one of the bobbies at the front desk could draw.

He'd wait for Verloc to calm down. Then give it to him. Since he constantly forgot where the constable was. Because he'd be glued to his bar.

(Author's note. I might add onto this later. But only if I get asked to. I wanna see if there's actually interest)