Roger x James

Meme because i can.

Request by EccentricMethod :33

James was currently walking with his boyfriend. They had a picnic basket of goodies. Theyd snuck into the garden district as well. Thankfully they were close to the village. Roger was smiling a fuck ton.

"I think this is perfect!" James said as he set the basket of treats down in the grass. "I'm so excited!! I even bought your favorite sweets!" Roger said in excitement. James was surprised. "You didn't need to-" James was cut off "Well I did!" Roger kissed his lover and they laid the blanket down. Then started to get the food out.

James was shocked at all the goodies. Hed made sandwiches and tea. But roger got the sweets. And you bet there was tons!! "Your such a sweetheart!! Come here!!" James pulled his lover into a loving, passionate embrace. Roger squealed and nuzzled james a fuck ton. Roger then grabbed a chocolate chip cookie and offered it to james. James smiled and took a bite. Of course roger eating the other half. "You know me so well, Roger!" The two men kissed passionately. And roger looked at the sandwiches. "These look so good!" Roger smiled. James blushed and smiled. "Heh...It was nothing." James said sheepishly.

Roger loved james cooking. Even if it was a simple sandwich. James poured the two cups of tea. Then set the teapot back in the basket. Roger took a bite of his sandwich snd smiled. "This is so goooodd!!" Roger said with his mouth full. James chuckled and smiled as he took a bite of his own. Roger finished his bite then spoke properly. "You make the best food! You could be a chef!!" Roger said in excitement. James blushed. "Me?! A chef?!" "Yeah!! You make the best food!!" Roger squealed then took another bite.

"You're too kind to me!" James cooed and finished eating. Then picked up his teacup. Roger did too. "To you and I being the best of lovers!" Roger said. "Forever and always!" James added. They clinked cups then drank their tea. It was a lovely day indeed.