Daddymatsu (Jyushimatsu x reader)

I was outside our 12 year old daughter's door with my husband by my side. "Honey, open the door. We need to talk." I say and hear her voice say "n-no, it's okay. I don't need to talk about with you guys. Sorry." She squeals out and Jyushimatsu chuckled nervously "Hani we aren't mad. We just want to talk with you." He says and Hani opens the door. "I'm sorry about..um" she trails off and I blush but laugh.

"Let us in and we'll talk." She let's us in and I sit beside her while Jyushimatsu stands beside me. "Honey, again we aren't mad. You just need to knock before entering your parents room." I say and she blushed "it's not..I thought you were in pain..." she held her face in her hands and blushed bright red. "H-Heh, well she wasn't and nothing wrong with being concern but be more careful okay?" Jyushimatsu asks and Hani nods. I messed up her hair and ask "so what did you want to ask?" I ask and she looks away "can I go visit Luna?" She asks shyly and I nod. "You can see your friend." I say and left her room. "Love you sweetheart." I say and Jyushimatsu kissed her forehead softly "love ya Hani!" He says and she giggles softly "love you too."

....
-5 years-

I was returning from a night out with my husband. I saw the living room light on and either figure Hani was staying up waiting for us or just forgot to turn out the light. I opened the door and I dropped my keys in shock and Jyushimatsu's mouth closed and went wide eyed. We saw Hani on Luna's lap and they were making out.

The sound of my keys hitting the floor made them jump and pull back

The sound of my keys hitting the floor made them jump and pull back. Hani was about to get off but Luna held her down and gave her a look followed by a smile. Hani sighs and turns her head to us. "Mom. Dad. I'm gay...and Luna is my girlfriend." I held back my reaction and asked

"How long?"

"We've been together for 3 years...I've known I was gay since I was 12." She says putting her head down as I walk over. My next action surprised her and Luna. I extend my hand to Luna with a smile "Well then, new introductions are in order. I'm y/n Matsuno, you can call me mom or momma. I'd be happy to see you become my daughter-in-law." Hani looked at me and I wave Jyushimatsu over "Come say hello to our possible daughter-in-law." I say and he happily shakes Luna's hand.

He bowed slightly "thank you for making our daughter happy!" He says and Luna kissed Hani's cheek. "See babe, they weren't mad. I told you they would be happy." She says and Hani blushed. "T-Thanks momma." I smile and nod "oh and If Luna wishes to stay over she is welcome and I'll remember to knock." I say and Hani blushes slamming her face into Luna's chest, muffled screams ensues making the three of us laugh.

3 years after and Luna came to us with a question. "I would like to ask. If you'd give me permission to marry your daughter." I spew my drink and Jyushimatsu smiles wider. I smile and nod eagerly "of course, of course!" I exclaimed hugging Luna with Jyushimatsu. She hugged us back and thanked us. She records a video of the proposal and I almost cried. Our daughter actually tackle hugged Luna with a loud yes, kissing all over her face before kissing her lips.

At the reception I told them I had a surprise and went to my car. When I returned I brought out the LGBT flag, they both hugged me and I had Jyushimatsu take a picture of them.

After getting pictures of them they pulled both of us into a hug and had another person take a picture of four of us

After getting pictures of them they pulled both of us into a hug and had another person take a picture of four of us. I glance at Jyushimatsu and he smiled. After photos Jyushimatsu hugged me "we did good." He says kissing me and I nod, teary eyed, as I watch Luna and Hani have their first dance together. I sigh "I love you Jyushimatsu. With all my heart." He kissed my temple "I love you too y/n."