[ 52 ] 2013

• Dedicated to all my little shifters

[ 52 ] 2013 

-

"Now we'll be together forever."

-

"For the last time," Harley groaned, "I don't want to date Luke, okay? How many ways will I need to say it? Or maybe you just don't understand english."

"Sure you want him." Kylie argued angrily. "All the girls at school were out to take him from me."

With her hands on her hips, Harley sighed in frustration. "This isn't even about me, is it? You're just a raging bitch who needs to blame someone for her own mistakes. Maybe if you hadn't been so stupid, you could still be alive. But you cared more about Luke than yourself and that's just not healthy. You need to move on."

"Never." She hissed. "I'll never move on."

"I can see talking to you was a waste, so I'm just going to leave." The girl with the leather jacket and boots said.

She walked past the angry cheerleader and headed in a different direction, to a strange room where all the walls were mirrors. The floors were wooden and there was a large stereo in one corner of the room. Each wall had silver bars and Harley realized it was a dance studio that was probably for Cindy.

Kylie followed behind Harley, yelling, "Don't walk away from me!"

When she realized there was only one door in the room, Harley whipped around to face the angry girl. "I'm fucking sick of you." Harley extended her arms forward, in the sign of a push. It did nothing to Kylie, but it did shatter one of the glass walls behind her, exposing a wooden wall that was behind the large mirror. The sound of the glass pieces was loud enough to be heard in Luke's room. He and half of the boys were in the room, staying guard while the other half was trying to get Jack back from the girls.

Smirking, Kylie told her, "Your little powers don't work on me because I'm not human."

A blonde haired boy rushed into the mirror room and gasped at what he saw. There were shards everywhere, of all different sizes. "What happened here?" He looked right at Harley. "Are you okay?"

Harley nodded quickly. "I'm fine. Everything's fine. Just go back to your room." Her voice was full of concern and he didn't know why that was. "I'll clean this up." She assured him.

But the blonde haired boy shook his head, walking farther into the room with his back to Kylie, which he didn't even realize was there."Let me help you. You could get hurt. How did this happen?" 

"Luke," Harley laid a hand on his shoulder, "You really need to go to your room. The girls are planning to play some really serious pranks on the boys." She lied.

From behind Luke, Kylie grinned, "Luke, my sweet little boyfriend." There was a flash and in the next second she was by the door. She slammed it shut, making Luke jump in fear. Flashing back over to stand behind him again, she added, "Wouldn't it be a real shame if he had an accident right now? Then he and I could be together forever."

"What's going on, Harley?" He eyed her suspiciously.

"Nothing, nothing." Harley insisted.

Harley could feel her heart race. And the feeling intensified when she saw Kylie tap Luke on the shoulder. The blonde haired boy turned hesitantly. He knew he would see no one there, but he turned anyway. 

"I can make myself seen." Kylie informed Harley in a taunting voice. "Shall I scare Luke?"

"No." Harley told her.

Luke seemed more confused with each passing second. "Who are you talking to?" He looked at Harley.

"Me." Kylie grinned.