[ winners ]

first of all, i would like to say that i enjoyed reading every single one of the one shots you guys submitted. they are all really well written and i wish i could have you all win. but it would take me AGES to read so many fics. lol. what i WILL do is follow everyone who participated [if i don't yet follow you].

without further ado, here are the winners:

5. Calumsclique [ nine votes ]. Since you have five books posted, which of them would you like me to read?(: And you will get one dedication.

4. medicate & perfidious [ ten votes ]. you both will get two chapter dedications each, a follow if i don't follow you yet, and i will read 30% of your stories. meaning if you have ten stories, i will read three(: so let me know which ones you'd like me to read.

3. snapbackliamm [ fourteen votes ]. you will get a follow from me, reads and votes on 50% of stories you have posted, and three chapter dedications.

2. officialjxm & craazyinagoodwaay [ twenty-two votes ]. you two will get a follow from me, reads and votes on 80% of your stories, i will dedicate four chapters to you, and you will get a role in the story, and if you're already in it, you'll get a more acive role. so give me your information below like name, age, personality, appearance. and let me know which stories you want me to read.

1. oitsdeb [ twenty-seven votes ]. i will read all of your stories, i will dedicate five chapters to you, i will follow you if i don't already, and you will get a role in the story. so i would also like it if you could please give me your information; name, age, appearance, personality, etc. 

congratulations to all the winners, and thank you all for participating.

i love you loads.

-clary xx