[ 23 ] 2013

[ 23 ] 2013

"He needed to think it was genuine, you trying to help him and all, so you had to actually believe we would kill him."

-

"Who is your boss and why does he want me alive?" Were the first words she could think to ask him.

Michael shrugged. "I don't know. I just follow orders. I've never seen the boss' face."

"So you're working for a guy you don't even know?" Her blue eyes stared at him with curiosity in them. "Is it alright if I question your sanity?"

He picked himself up off the gound, dusting himself off. He replied to her. "Its okay. I question it everyday."

.

.

.

.

The two went back inside the venue together. But Michael went back to Rose Mary, and Harley spotted Luke dancing with Erika and found it better to let the girl enjoy the date she didn't get with Luke.

Her eyes also found a raven haired boy on the dancefloor, and he was accompanied by none other than his maid.

She didn't feel bad interrupting them. Walking over to Calum, she grabbed onto his arm, telling him, "Come with me. We need to talk about your European friends."

"Kila." Calum told his maid. "Go find somewhere to sit while I come back." 

She nodded and walked off. Her back was to them and Harley saw Calum looking her over, biting his lower lip. "Okay," Harley said, "I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that and am internally vomiting, only because we have something important to talk about."

"See what?" He asked with a smirk.

Harley rolled her eyes at him. "Nothing. Now come on."

She dragged him away towards the entrance, which was by now deserted because everyone was inside the venue having fun.

"Your crazy friends tried to kill Michael." She complained to him, her index finger poking him in the chest angrily.

"Ouch." He laughed, rubbing the sore spot. "Well aren't ypu angry? You almost just clawed my heart out." He told her mockingly. "And besides, they were only following the plan we carefully set up together."

"You planned something without me?" She gasped.

He nodded, amused at her bad mood. "I knew that he wouldn't believe you if you sounded like it was all rehearsed. He needed to think it was genuine, you trying to help him and all, so you had to actually believe we would kill him."

"But Andrea and Niall looked serious about killing Michael." Harley pointed out.

"They needed to think it was real too or else they'd have never participated." He said.

"Mhm, right." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. Shooting him a glare, she continued, "You had it all figured out, didn't you?"

"I did." He smiled, clearly proud of himself.

"What if they had killed me instead of him?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow at him. "What if I had ran out there and pushed him out of the way."

Calum shook his head. "I knew that wouldn't happen. But if it had, then you'd have deserved it for being a dumbass. Who fucking sent you to go stand in the middle of the street when you can push him out of the way while standing on the sidewalk?"