[ 16 ] 2013

[ 16 ] 2013

-

After the conversation with her mum, she raced upstairs to her bedroom. Ashton was nowhere to be seen. She took a couple of steps and saw he was in the mirror, sitting on the reflection of her bed.

"Back from his house so soon? Your mum said you were staying over there." He said, his face expressionless. 

"Oh please," She scoffed. "Don't start with your twentieth century drama."

"Its innapropriate for a boy and a girl to spend time together, at night, at his house." Ashton pointed out.

Harley laughed. "Don't worry about me, ghost boy. No one, especially not Calum, is getting this V yet."

"This what?" He asked, confused.

"My vag-"

"Okay." He cut in. "Nevermind," He gulped, "Let's talk about something else."

She smiled innocently, deciding to taunt him. "What? Come on, Mirror Boy. Don't try and tell me you never saw, touched, talked about, or thought about a vagina."

"Harley!" He scolded. "Don't say that so loud."

"Vagina?" She laughed, the word giving her the giggles. But more so because his reaction was priceless.

"Yes, that.

"Vagina."

"Stop."

"Or boobs, what about boobs?"

She could see a light blush forming on his cheeks, though she knew it was all an illusion. A blush was a product of blood rushing to someone's face. But there was no way Ashton could blush because he was dead...and there was no blood flowing through his veins.

"Harley!"

"Sex, vagina, boobs."

She was having too much fun messing with his 1960s mannerisms.

"Stop." His hazel eyes darkened as discomfort began to turn into annoyance.

"Fine, but I know for a fact you must have, once in your life, thought about a vagina. Or at least destroyed some poor girl's vag at one point." She said, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Lets talk about something else."

"How's this for something else?" She offered. "Guess who's dead, but not actually because her soul lives in a mirror just like you."

He shrugged. "Should I know this person?"

Harley nodded. "I'm sure you know her. I saw a picture of you with her and another teenage boys at Calum's house. Her name is Claire Feeney."

"Claire?" He breathed. 

It was evident the news came as a shock to him. He looked so crestfallen the second her name escaped Harley's lips. He tilted his head down, his eyes looking down at the ground. 

Taking a moment to compose himself, he finally sighed.

"Claire was my fiancée."

Her jaw dropped.

"But Calum said she was his grandmother."

He nodded his head slowly. "Con always made it seem like he didn't care about Claire in that way; that they were just friends. But when Claire and I started dating, he suddenly wanted her. He--"