[ 19 ] 2013

[ 19 ] 2013

"Its where your soul travels after you die. It comes here and you walk down the hallway; the door that lights up is the one that you need to open in order to get to the afterlife."

-

Calum was quickly able to compose himself in a matter of seconds, a smirk forming on his lips. "You got him out of the mirror for me. Thanks, Harley."

"I didn't do it for you." She replied, "I did it for him."

"But..." He began, playing innocent. "Didn't you say you would help me get rid of him. You said you wanted him gone."

Ashton looked at Harley, disbelief clear on his face. "Harley?"

"Isn't that what you said?" Calum asked.

She shook her head, "You're lying. I never said that."

Meanwhile, Michael stood there, saying nothing. And Harley noticed, he didn't seem the slightest bit freaked out or scared that she and Calum were talking to someone who wasn't even supposed to be there. 

"Ashton, he's lying." She swore and she wanted him to believe it.

"I'm not." His words came out in a laugh.

"I trust her more than you." Ashton replied through gritted teeth.

Calum shrugged his shoulders. "Well, it doesn't really matter though, does it? Since it looks like today was your last day on this earth." Harley saw a red aura form over his hands like flames and he lunged forward, trying to grab onto Ashton.

Harley stepped in front of Ashton before he could touch him. 

When Calum's hands came into contact with her arms, everything around her instantly went black.

.

.

.

.

She woke up on the floor of a dark hallway, in a place she didn't recognize.

"Ashton!" Was the first person she could think to call for.

But it seemed like the place was empty. And there were dim lanterns hanging from the walls, but they didn't produce enough light to help her find her way around.

"Harley!" She heard her name from the other side of the hallway.

"Calum?" She called back.

"Follow my voice." He instructed and she did as she was told. 

Her feet carried her, making light echoing noises as she ran. It seemed like ages before she bumped into him, knocking him down to the ground. "Sorry." She apologized, trying to catch her breath. Remembering why they were there, anger qiuckly laced her words, "Wait, I'm not sorry. Its your fault we're here. Get us out, now!" Her hand rolled into a fist and she pushed it forward to punch him, but she missed and his the ground beneath her.

"Why did you have to get in the way?" Calum asked in annoyance, pushing Harley off him. "I almost had him."

"He doesn't want you to do it." She reminded him.

Both got back on their feet. 

"How did you get him out of the mirror?" Calum asked her. "I need to know how you did it. I've been trying for ages."

"Fuck you. I'm not telling you." She spat, crossing her arms over her chest. She tried to look around again, her eyes seeing only darkness. "Where did you bring us anyway?"