[ 37 ] 2013

[ 37 ] 2013

-

"Where did you get that gun?"

-

"So the goody two shoes girl is a hunter too?" Andrea sneered.

"I'm not." Harley swore, blue eyes widening in horror.

She knew she wasn't the type of person who could kill anyone, but she also knew her mother was once a rebellious biker chick with black hair and dark lipstick, and someone had done something to her and made her into the smiley blonde haired woman she was today.

Could she have been a hunter and someone blocked her memories of it?

Michael chuckled, delighted at the news. "This just got very interesting."

"Pfft." Andrea scoffed, "Like you didn't already know she was your kind."

All the while, Calum remained quiet, unsure what to think. It was commonly known to all shifters that hunters were the enemy and viceversa.

Had she been lying the whole time?

"Calum," She pleaded, suddenly needing his approval, "I'm not a hunter, I promise."

"Then why is your name on that gun?" He asked her, though his eyes seemed absent, a million miles away, lost in his thoughts.

"I don't know!" She cried out in frustration. "I've never seen this gun in my life."

"She's probably been planning to kill us all this whole time." Andrea continued trying to drive a wedge between them. "What a clever girl, playing innocent and trying to fool us."

"Andrea..." Niall warned.

But the blonde continued with a shrug of her shoulders. "What? She probably isn't even searching for anyone. She just wanted to come all this way to retrieve her stupid blood diamond gun or whatever its called."

"Diamond Rose." Michael corrected her with a glare.

"Whatever."

"Say it right, bitch." The boy with the white hair told Andrea.

Outraged, Niall began, "Hey, watch your-"

Bringing her hands over her ears to block everyone out and shutting her eyes tight, Harley yelled, "Shut up!" When everyone around her went completely silent, she told them, "Okay, here's the deal. You will all shut up and help me find Arthur Vega. Niall-" She gestured to the toolbox. "Take the money. If its in there along with this gun, then it must be for me. Michael-" She turned towards the boy with the pale skin, "I am giving you verbal permission to shoot anyone who opposes me. And Andrea-" Her eyes darted towards the blonde, "One more bitch remark and I'll blow your brains out. I don't think you want to test me and find out if I'm actually a hunter or not."

They all nodded silently at her.

Harley clipped the chain of her new weapon on the beltloop of her denim shorts and slid the gun into her side pocket as if it were a holster.

From behind them, the same woman Harley had talked to said, "What are you all doing in my yard?"

And the teenagers took it as their que to leave. They all bolted down the side of the house while she called after them. They piled into the mini van and took off with Niall driving.

She hadn't given him any directions, so Harley was surprised to see they seemed to be headed somewhere. "Where are we going?"

"The person who put the money and the gun in the box lives a half hour from here." He explained.