[ 43 ] 2013

[ 43 ] 2013 

-

"And you always knew I don't tolerate any mistakes."

-

When the hunter returned to the house and lifted the barrier surrounding the house, Ashton was able to vanish into thin air. He watched as the hunter dragged Harley's limp body off somewhere and though he wanted to do something, he thought getting Niall and Andrea would prove to be the better plan in the end.

He appeared on the other side of the street, his hazel eyes searching for the two others who hadn't been captured. There was a red car near by and he saw the windows fogged up and two silouhettes inside the car.

Ashton hurried over and pulled the door open to see the two in the middle of a heavy make-out session. He covered his eyes in embarassment while he scolded. "Your friends could be dying right now and the two of you are doing this? What is wrong with you?" Both Niall and Andrea pulled away from each other and straightened their clothes out.

"Are Harley and Calum in danger?" Niall asked, eyes full of concern while his hands adjusted his shirt.

The boy dressed in sixties clothing nodded, "Come on." He told them. "I'm pretty sure I know where they are."

Niall quickly got out of the car and took a whiff of the air around him. "They're close by. That way." He pointed to the house next door to the Quinn's house. 

.

.

.

.

Her blue eyes shot open at the pain she felt. She was gagged, but the gag was soaked in something foul that burned the corners of her mouth. She felt the skin raw and there were faint traces of blood in her mouth. It was chrysanthemum, used to make them feel the pain. Her hands were tied to the back of her chair and next to her, she saw Calum and Michael.

Her parents were across from her, their heads slumped down. Calum's parents were nowhere to be found, neither was his sister and Harley feared the worst.

She saw in the dim lit space was something that looked like a house, but there were no windows anywhere. The place was dust ridden, hadn't been used in years, and there was furniture from the nineteen sixties. On the walls were decoration portraits of flowers amongst other things.

And next to one of the sofas was a small table with a vase and petrified flowers in it, that had probably been there for several years. In front of the vase was a small family portrait. There were five people in the picture, but she couldn't make them out because there wasn't enough light for her to see.

The hunter walked into the room from another room to their left and he twirled his gun in his index finger like it was a toy. He grinned at the sight of them there, Harley pretended to be passed out.

Suddenly, his phone rang in his pocket and he brought it out to answer. "Yes?" He said into the phone. He paused as the other person spoke. "Yes, boss. I got the family here in Sydney. The Hoods. They've been taken care of. And I found another family, the Quinns. I've captured all but one, Billy Quinn." He paused once more as the other person spoke. "But boss-" He said and was cut off. "I'll await your arrival." He nodded slowly before finally hanging up.

His eyes darted towards Harley and caught her watching him. 

He cut the distance between them and yanked the gag away from her mouth, the burn made it difficult for her to speak. "What is your relationship with the boss?" He hissed, placing his hands on the arm rests of my chair and leaning close to me. "He's coming over here and my fucking ass is on the line now because of you and your family."