Prisim

· What is your user name?

Prisim

· What's the story behind your username?

I always used the same username since I was 17 and wanted something different... Prisim just came to me because Prism was in use at another place so I added the second I. Riveting, I'm sure.

· How old are you?

I'd rather decline that, but I would be considered an old geezer on Wattpad since I'm not a teen

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since March

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

Ewah

· What genre is it entered in?

Adventure

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

I always have trouble with these and making them catchy. Anyway, It's the sequel to another story so it kind of picks off where that left off. The cliff notes version is: In Ewah the POV shifts to Josh. He and heroine from book one, Abby, search for the Child of the Sun as well as discover more about their own powers. The journey takes them to the past, the present and the future. They have to get to the CotS before Josh's Uncle Khail or risk the world falling into chaos.

· Who is your favourite character?

Terrick. I just love him.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

Keeping people guessing really.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Be patient. Wattpad is hard to get anywhere on, it really is. And it's frustrating to see some of the stories on top when yours isn't. Just be patient and have fun with it. It's not the end of the world.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

I want to thank all of them for their support. I don't have the highest confidence in my writing so that even one person enjoys it is a compliment.