omgttylttyn

What is your user name?

My user name is ‘omgttylttyn’.

• What's the story behind your username?

Actually a long one! D-: I made this one a long time ago and I guess it has just stuck with me! It comes from ‘omg’ ‘ttyl’ ‘ttyn’ so ‘oh my gosh’ talk to you late’ and ‘talk to you never’. It is really dumb and part of me regrets making it but than other part of me doesn’t care- it’s fun! :D

• How old are you?

15 years young.

• How long have you been on Wattpad?

Little over a year but I have been reading on Wattpad for probably almost two!

• What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

I entered my short story ’25 Hours’.

• What genre is it entered in?

Short story. :D

• Can you give a brief summary of your story?

My story follows a young girl, Cassandra. She has had a hard life and because of that she got in with the wrong crowd. This led her to get in trouble with the law, ultimately getting 25 hours of community service. The story follows her throughout these 25 hours as she goes on a life changing journey.

• Who is your favourite character?

I really do like Cassandra. I feel like she is strong! She has had a hard life, which you will read about, and she really hasn’t dropped to the levels of what everyone expects of her.

• What is your favourite part of your story?

The ending. That’s all I am saying. 

• What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

To not get to caught up in ‘popularity’. It is very hard but we are here because we are writers and that’s what we love doing. I get caught up in it too but the main focus really should be on writing.

• Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Just thankyou, for always supporting my books. 