miss_oline

· What is your user name?

miss_oline

· What's the story behind your username?

I took it from my full name Caroline to make it shorter, besides it's also my nickname. I added the miss to let people know I'm a girl hahahaa

· How old are you?

24

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since Aug 2011

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

The Duke's Scars and Pranky Love

· What genre is it entered in? The Duke's Scars under the Historical Fiction Category and Pranky Love under the Humor category. If I can only finish one of them, then I'll nominate my short story Until We Meet Again Love.

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

The Duke's Scars

Tristan thought that he already found love, until the ultimate of betrayal by the one who vowed loving him as who he was, including his scar. And yet it was all a lie. She laid in death bed after birthing, unconsciously admitting her sin.

“Oh my God, Ray. It hurts! It hurts so much! Your baby is doing this to me. We should be careful or Tristan will know.”

That was she said and Ray was his brother. It made him cold, but one look at the child, he thought of her as his. Would he find a new love? Would the little girl melt the cold in his heart and maybe . . . become the little matchmaker?

A historical fiction with pain, betrayal, love, and humor in it.

Pranky Love

*Love Elevator's Sequel*

Finally, Libby and Dom are back!

She started to go to a new school. Of course, with a lot of pranks in her sleeves, both at school and at home.

Dom started to do his jobs as an Alpha one by one. But, he still wasn't allowed to hold the title until they mated.

They were getting closer, but when would they say the 'L' word? A lot of drama would come into their new life.

A mixture of drama and humor could make you laugh and wanted more!

· Who is your favourite character?

The Duke's Scars : Judith

Pranky Love : Libby and Dom

· What is your favourite part of your story?

The humor in both of the stories. That's my strongest point in writing :)

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Write the story with all of your heart, because the reader can see it in your story whether you are seriously enjoy writing it or it's forced. And also write just for yourself, don't let the others pressuring you (either they make you stop writing because of the harsh critiques or they keep bugging - or more like haunting :D - you to upload, because this could affect your works.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

I just want to say thank you for all the fans and readers that keep supporting me since the beginning of my writing career here until now, because without you I won't be here today. Once again, thank you.