EvilAligator

What is your user name?

EvilAligator.

· What's the story behind your username?

Well. It's long. My friends in primary school used to call me Ali, which mutated into Aligator when I got some oddity with my teeth where I essentially had two rows of teeth for a short while. 'Aligator' is always taken as a name, and xBox suggested 'EvilAligator', so that is what I became.

· How old are you?

Sixteen on the 20th, yay!

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

About a year.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

Ordered Chaos.

· What genre is it entered in?

Fantasy

· Can you give a brief summary of your story?

I can also spellcheck this question ;)

I kid, I kid. Alright then.

In the not-too-distant future, the clouds of civil war are gathering. The government rules every facet of daily life while the church believes that total freedom is the only way to protect the human race. With the environment failing and the population rising, it is a dangerous race to secure power.

But there are unforseen elements to this conflict that could make all the difference, and even the most diverse people can be pushed together in the face of supreme adversity.

Recruited straight from a genetic testing facility, the young assassin known as the Wraith is one of the people standing between order and chaos. But which way will she tip the scales?

· Who is your favourite character?

Hm. Hard. Well, Alice Wraith is pretty damn awesome, and rather like me except the, y'know, killing. Gretchen Reaper is just a more crazy and outspoken version of Alice, and Pyre is just goddamn hilarious.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

First chapter is just so punchy, I love it.

· What advice would you give other Wattpad authors?

Write what you want, regardless of what anyone else says.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

If they exist, then THANK YOU FOR CARING I OWE YOU ALL COOKIES and I hope you enjoyed the story :D