SissaRomanov

*blow the trumpets* Here comes the Queen! She sits on her armchair and her butler brings her iced tea, which she sips regally looking a the interviewer. Her tiara's diamonds sparkle, shining the poor interviewer for a moment.

;-)

· What is your user name?

*looks left* SissaRomanov  =D

· What's the story behind your username?

Sissa is my real name. Romanov is the surname of the last Imperial Family of Russia, and I love their story. It's my way to show my respects.

· How old are you?

I am 13 plus 20 minus 14. ;-)

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Fourteen months, 17 days, 16 hours, 7 minutes and 29 seconds... 30... 31...

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

I've entered my "The York Rose", the apple of my eyes at the moment.

· What genre is it entered in?

Historical Fiction, my favorite genre!

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

"The York Rose" is about the last stages of the well known Cousins' War that took place in England on the 15th century. It's centered in one of the most intriguing mysteries of History: the fate of the Princes in the Tower of London, heirs to the throne who disappeared without trace and were never found. The story is narrated from the point of view of Princess Elizabeth of York, the Princes' sister and future Queen of England.

· Who is your favourite character?

I have two: Elizabeth of York, the main character, and her mother, Queen Elizabeth Woodville. Powerful women.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

I like the development of the main character. She started off as a frightened child trapped in sanctuary and when she was released, she blooms.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Read a lot, keep reading and never stop reading. Do not worry so much about fans and votes, just have fun writing. And be careful with grammar.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

(I love you all, truly! Thank you for all the love!)