starsiswhatilove

· What is your user name?

> starsiswhatilove

· What's the story behind your username?

> Well, I love stars and I wanted to put the word 'star' in my username. But I couldn't think of anything else, so I just typed in that I love stars .

· How old are you?

> I turned fifteen this year's May.

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

> I joined wattpad last year's twentieth of October. I haven't wrote anything at first because I wanted to explore it and get accustom to it.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

>  I entered my first story: Alpha, Do I Know You?

· What genre is it entered in?

> It's entered in Werewolf|Watty Awards. But before, it was in Werewolf|Romance.

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

> Evangeline is what you can call the pack's maid. She's always bullied and teased. She always have endless chores but she isn't unhappy. She's being called fat and ugly but she's beautiful and sexy. She's called a weakling because they haven't seen her shift and assumed the werewolf gene skipped her. She was rejected. What happens when she leaves the pack, gets amnesia, changes her whole attitude, and comes back to their pack with totally bad ass attitude and no memories of who they were? What happens when they discover that she can shift and one of the strongest wolves in the world?

· Who is your favourite character?

> My favorite character is Evangeline because despite of what she experiences, she remained strong and doesn't let the insults change who she is.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

> My favorite part was when there was a party and a fight, and Tate which was her mate, looked her in the eye without malice or whatsoever for the first time. I've got to admit, it made me squeal.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

> Write from the bottom of your heart and don't let the criticism change your feelings about writing. Take those criticisms to mind as a guide to writing, because believe it or not, it will improve your writing. Also, as much as you can, write everyday, even for thirty minutes, because after a month, your writing would have improved a lot.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

> Yes. Thank you to those who still continued reading my story and supporting it. I really appreciate it. I didn't even think that I would reach that much reads/comments so really, thank you.