shagsami

What is your user name?

shagsami

· What's the story behind your username?

Its the most common username I use. Plus it gives half of my actual identity and hides a little.

· How old are you?

21

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

 7 months

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

"Whispers of Guidance"

· What genre is it entered in?

 Paranormal.

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Katherine Williams would have never imagined the consequences of purchasing a ring on her birthday! Will an average college girl be able to handle the whispers leading to all the bad and evil? Or are they misunderstood for guidance? Will she be able to choose between the love of her life or her life itself?

· Who is your favourite character?

The Clown-Villan.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

 All the Clown moments.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

 Well, Keep hallucinating and writing. Even if you are a disaster. Someday we all learn even if it has to be rocket science.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

 I've never planned on writing. It was a bet with my friend that made me write, today. So for the one who intend to write, don't lean back. Go for it. I fell in love with writing. So will you. And Thank you to all my readers. Keep smiling, reading and writing.