Simmingfool

· What is your user name?

 Simmingfool

· What's the story behind your username?

well I like the sims series and I find myself a fool when I play them so thats really how I got it

· How old are you?

15

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

A little over a month, It will be two months on the 14

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

 Eurothia Stables

· What genre is it entered in?

Romance

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Crystal's life was great, she had an excellent family: an encouraging dad, a supportive mom and a loving brother. She had a great boyfriend until the sport jock spreads a rumor about them which ruins her life for years to come. When she turns twenty and finds a new boyfriend she is all happy and thinks that he is perfect until something totally rips her life apart. Now she is stuck trying to fight to get her boyfriend back. At the same time she is fighting with her cousin and ex-boyfriend. With a millon other problems will she ever get her happy ending?

· Who is your favourite character?

Crystal · What is your favourite part of your story?All of it well the end of it is but I haven't written it yet so its a secret. :D

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors? Do what makes you happy, even if not alot of people read it do it anyways. If your happy doing it then that is all that matters plus you never know who will like it and read it.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

I hope you guys enjoy my stories I work hard on them and am glad that you guys enjoy them.