Nonja18

What's your user name?

       Nonja18

What's the story behind your username?

       Me and my friend were texting each other. We were talking about Ninja's and she said that I was one, but it came through as Nonja due to auto-correct. trust me, we have no idea what a Nonja is, but it kinda stuck with me.

How old are you?

     I'm 18.

How long have you been on wattpad?

    Since April 2012

What story have you entered into the Watty Awards?

    I've entered two, but I'm only going to tell you about one, hehe!

    Daughter Who {Series 5.1}

What genre is it entered in?

    Fanfiction.

Can you give a brief summery of your story?

     Eli Coffey is the Doctors daughter. After dying to save her fathers life, Eli is brought brought by a force that nobody has ever seen before. And then these cracks in time and space start to appear. Joined with a new man, a new part of her father, Eli is about to realize that Amy Pond may be the distraction her father needs, but things get more complicated. Eli thought her life was complicated before, but it's about to get a whole lot worse and this time, she may not be able to handle what's in store for her.

Who is your favourite character?

    My favourite character in my own story? Hehe, I don't know.

What is your favourite part of your story?

     Anytime the Doctor and Eli get into their silly little arguments when they're in the middle of danger or something. Basically their relationship all the way around.

What advise would you give other Wattpad Authors?

    Never give up writing your stories. Seriously. Just because people appear not be commenting or voting for your stories - don't ever stop writing it. If YOU enjoy it, that's all that really matters. You will get there eventually. Don't let other people stand in your way or put you down.

Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?

      Not really. Lol. Just enjoy writing your own stories.