sleepswithroses

What is your user name?    

sleepswithroses

· What's the story behind your username? 

I got that name from one of those random apps on facebook where you click it and find out what your Native American name would be.  Mine was Sleeps With Roses..   So that's what I used.   Stupid, I know. 

· How old are you?  

45

· How long have you been on Wattpad? 

10 months

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

    "Thief of My Heart"

· What genre is it entered in?

    Historical fiction

· Can you give a brief summery of your story? 

Love and adventure in the old west.   An outlaw seeking to go straight,  saves a young woman from a fate worse than death.   His plan is to deliver her to the next sheriff he sees,  but the one week trip to the nearest town leaves plenty of room for her to change his mind.   By the time he gets there with her, she has changed this outlaws heart for good and he has stolen hers.   Lots of love, action and adventure. 

· Who is your favourite character?  

Hannibal Heyes

· What is your favourite part of your story? 

When a thunderstorm forces them to take refuge in a cave,  Evangeline hustles Heyes at poker and they share their first kiss.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?   Wrtie what feels right in you heart and in your gut.   If it doesn't feel right,  it probably isn't, so change it or take it out.   And never share it if you are not happy with it.   Don't post something you are not happy with because you feel pressured.   I would rather share something I'm proud of once a month than share a heap of rubbish every week. 

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?  

 I never dreamed I would have over 1.5 million reads.   When I posted this story,  I didn't expect to get 10,000.   You guys have made this experience so worth all the hard work I put into writing it.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.