LouLouFritz

· What is your user name?

 LouLouFritz

· What's the story behind your username?

My friends have always added Lou to my first name. Then one of my student's mom always called her lou lou fritz and I loved it..so I adopted it for myself pseudonym.

· How old are you?

 I'm 26.

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

A little less than a year.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

My Dearest Nora

· What genre is it entered in?

Short Story

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

 My Dearest Nora is story of dysfunctional love. It is not a typical love story.

· Who is your favorite character?

 I don't really have a favorite character. I always like all my characters for different reasons, so it would be to hard to choose.

· What is your favorite part of your story?

The conclusion of my story is the best part to me. It is a moment of realization for one of the main characters. I love those moments.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Always keep writing. The more you write the better you get.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

My readers are amazing. It is a great feeling when you know someone is reading and enjoying your stories. I just want to say thank you for all the support I have received for this story as well as all my other stories.