StoriesMakeMeCry

· What is your user name?

StoriesMakeMeCry.

· What's the story behind your username?

I've been asked this question several times.  It's simple, really.  I'm a sucker at reading stories.  I get so into it, that every little hint of sadness or happiness makes me cry.  The Hunger Games was like a waterfall of tears.  In another book, I even cried at the crash of a mechanical dragon.  I get attached easily.

· How old are you?

I've just turned fourteen.

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Less than a year.  I'm not sure about the exact date.  When I first got an account, I didn't attempt to write stories that much.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

A teen fiction called The Player Game.

· What genre is it entered in?

Teen Fiction.

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

It's a very lively novel about a girl called Emily.  When over Micky's, her best friend's house, she meets his cousin Aaron Nichols.  Aaron is the chief Player of Greentree High.  When meeting, the daring Emily and arrogant Aaron clash immediately.  But upon coming across a picture online, the two of them invent 'The Player Game', where the rule is 'Whoever falls in love first loses...'.  But with conditions involved, falling in love doesn't seem difficult.

· Who is your favourite character?

Aaron.  He's so cheeky it's hard not to like him.  I've grown attached to both him, and his cousin Micky.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

So far, the scenes between Aaron and Emily.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Write not for just reads and comments, but for fun too.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thanks for sticking by me and enjoying my story!  I hope that more people will enjoy my work too.