xoLovingYou

· What is your user name?

xoLovingYou

· What's the story behind your username?

Well I wanted to use xo, then I just added LovingYou. Nothing tooo fancy. Lol

· How old are you?

18

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Abouuuut 7 months or so.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

As The Truth Unfolds. It was previously named Illusions. But its my favorite that I'm writing so far.

· What genre is it entered in?

I entered it in Thriller. It has some romance but its not really centered around that.

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

The main character, a 17 year old girl wakes up thinking everything is okay. She feels something isn't right though. So she finds out her family was dead and she's been in a come for three weeks. She was only seeing illusions. So she's looking for revenge. Some of the closest people are enemies. Its also teen fiction.

· Who is your favourite character?

I'd have to say Caleb. He's one of the most honest, cutest boys that has a little thing for the main character Tori. Even though she has a 'bf' (:

· What is your favourite part of your story?

Probably when the main character starts to remember bits and pieces of what happened. And the revenge!

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Probably not to give up on your story name matter how many reads or votes. And always go back to reread your story. Because I find mistakes or find myself adding or taking things out all the time!

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Keep on reading readers! (: