AndiRodgins

· What is your user name?

AndiRodgins

· What's the story behind your username?

 It's a nickname/alias my sister and friend gave me a few years ago. Play on words for the word Androgynous. They gave it to me the day after I got my hair cut short and wore boyish clothes because I looked kinda guy-ish from the back :I. They still call me that, even though my hair is longer now.

· How old are you?

16 :) Going into my senior year of high school!

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

 About 4 months now, though I only really got into it last month.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

Distorted Perceptions

· What genre is it entered in?

Short Story

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

It's a series of five flash fiction stories following a nameless girl as she copes with death, alcohol, anorexia, drugs, prostitution, and various other horrors of society.

· Who is your favourite character?

The only character you really get to know is the main character, though I intentionally did not give her (or any of the other characters) a name.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

I'm personally very proud of chapter 4, "Desolate". It's basically a suicide note, and reads almost like a list poem. I just found it the most enjoyable to write c:

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Write what you love, love what you write :). Don't change just for the sake of other people. If you're having fun and enjoying yourself, that's what matters!

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you, it really means a lot that you all take the time out of your day to read my short little stories :D!