DaydreamerXx

· What is your user name?

DaydreamerXx

· What's the story behind your username?

I'm always daydreaming, and thats how I come up with a lot of my story ideas.

· How old are you?

14 (15 in November)

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Almost 2 years :)

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

I've entered my short story called Love At Last Sight.

· What genre is it entered in?

Short Story.

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Given that it is a short story, I can't say much. But I can say that it's about two friends arguing, and it ends with an accident. It's only two pages so I don't want to give much away :)

· Who is your favourite character?

I don't have a favourite in this story, I love them both!

· What is your favourite part of your story?

I like the style of writing I used at the end.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors? 

That even though advertising is a pain, if you spend time on it, and yes you will have to read other peoples stories sometimes, it is worth it. It's the only way to get your story out there. And that advice was given to me by a great writer who is also on this site.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you so much for taking the time out to read my stories, and putting up with my late uploads on my other story My Last Dance. I know it's annoying but I promise I am trying :)