Lani_Lenore

What is your user name?

 Lani_Lenore

• What's the story behind your username?

 It’s the name I plan to go by when I am published! I used to go by Bounty Hunter Lani, but eventually just kept Lani and added Lenore to it in honor of Edgar Allen Poe’s The Raven.

• How old are you? 

We don’t age in Neverland, hehe

• How long have you been on Wattpad?

  It’ll be a year this December.

• What story have you entered into the Watty Awards?

Neverland: Forsaken Dreamscape

• What genre is it entered in?

Adventure

• Can you give a brief summary of your story?

It’s technically a sequel to Peter Pan. It’s a darker version of the fairytale where all of the characters have gotten a bit older. Wendy returns to a dying Neverland and has to round up the scattered Lost Boys to meet Peter, who is cursed, in order to save the world from the darkness.  

• Who is your favorite character?

It’s close call. Of course I love my main man, but as far as my version goes, I also favor Slightly.

• What is your favorite part of your story?

The final battle. I love how all of the characters come together at the end of the book and how it keeps even me on the edge of my seat!

• What advice would you give other Wattpad authors?

 I say this: Just Keep Writing. You might doubt yourself along the way, but if you keep at it, you can only improve.

• Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?

I’ll say what I always say.  Enjoy the story. =)