yme123

Hehe, I know I am evil for interviewing myself but hey I have a book entered too.

· What is your user name?

yme123

· What's the story behind your username?

My daughter always asks 'why me' when ever I tell her to do anything. 123, I needed it to be longer.

· How old are you?

Older then I want to be.

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since August 2011

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

Perception

· What genre is it entered in?

    Mystery or Spiritual, I’m not sure which yet but probably Mystery.

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Homeless and savagely beaten, Amy Mair sits waiting in a police interrogation room. She witnessed the murder of a friend and the police want to know more. But what can or will she tell them?

When everyone sees the world in a different light, is the way she or society saw him the way he saw himself. Who is right? Will it even matter in the end?

· Who is your favourite character?

Petra. She takes on the personality and accents of the stories she reads.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

Not sure. :P

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

There is a difference between constructive criticism and criticism. Learn from one and ignore the other.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

    Thank you so much for reading my story. I’m so very glad you like it (or at least I hope you like it.)