NightSky018

· What is your user name?

NightSky018

· What's the story behind your username?

I really don't know... I created the username four years ago and have been using it since.

· How old are you?

16

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

 Almost a year

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

Sadistically Sweet

· What genre is it entered in?

Thriller

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

· Who is your favourite character?

Haitlin Brookes

· What is your favourite part of your story?

It has yet to come, but it will be the ending when I finally post it.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Don't write just for votes or to get popular, write because you enjoy it. Also, don't give up. Just because some people don't comment, it doesn't mean they aren't reading. I personally have 100 silent fans, and I love them all.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you all so much for sticking with Sadistically Sweet through all the rough patches and the tragedies. You all have boosted my personal confidence and have given me the joy to write. I started out with terrible grammar and a small hope to achieve at least get 1 read. Now I have flourished as a writer, and person, with 5,800+ reads strong. Every single one of you is important to me and will have a place in my heart because you have helped me through my growth as a writer and a person. Thank you everything.