Emmacatdog

What is your username?

Emmacatdog

What's the story behind your username?

I was addicted to watching CatDog on Nickelodeon as a kid.

How old are you?

I am 17 turning 18 in January.

How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since the start of last year.

What story have you entered into the Watty Awards?

I have entered my first ever novel Beyond. It's not quite complete but then I still have a month and a bit so it will be finished by then.

What genre is it entered in?

Science Fiction.

Can you give a brief summary of your story?

 Well it's set soon after World War 3 in a dystopian society in Australia. Many of the people and creatures have been effected by radiation creating new creatures and some individuals immortality, the cost obviously is the devastation to the world. So the youth are left to run the world. One girl named Harley dreams of a better life, a life where there is now fighting to survive but it's met by the harsh reality there is still evil out there that needs to be vanquished. She starts a journey to cross Australia to find civilization, but to do this they all must cross the radiated and dangerous outside, The Beyond.

Who is your favourite character?

 It's really a toss up between Harley and Exersest. Both are amazing, they're actually based off my boyfriend and I. Both are strong, courageous and loving characters.

What is your favourite part of the story?

The Ballroom scene. I love everything to do with balls.

What advice would you other Wattpad authors?

 Write from your heart and write what you feel. Dreams are amazing, Beyond started as a dream I had when I was sick now it's slowly getting there.

 Is there anything you would like to say to your readers? Yes well I love you all. You make my dreams a reality and never did I ever think me the dorky emo teen would ever be writing and strangers reading my stories so thank you :)