Malin87

· What is your user name?

- Malin87

· What's the story behind your username?

- It's my name and birth year. It tells you who I am and I didn't want to use the same other names I usually pick on the internet.

· How old are you?

- I am 24, turning 25 in December =)

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

- June 27 2010. A bit over two years then =)

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

 - It's called Princess and The Little Ones.

· What genre is it entered in?

- Werewolf and I know it will be really tough to make anywhere in that genre =P There is nothing bad in trying though.

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

- The story evolves around how small factors can create disasters. My readers might not have thought about it when they read it, but it is there from chapter one to the last. It's about a girl named Princess who is chosen to become an Alpha. She is used as a chess piece when she is sent to another pack without knowing the real reason behind the trip. Then she's nestled into the net and can't break free from the fate that already started rolling her way. It doesn't only involve her and no one can predict the devastating effect it has on her own family. Nothing will ever be the same again for them.

· Who is your favourite character?

- Carlie. She's just so amazing! A crazy nut drama queen.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

- When Carlie kisses Princess. That was so fun to write. So totally random and not important to the story. It just tells how much Carlie hates secrets and she makes people pay for lying to her.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

- Stay true to yourselves. Write the way you want to write and not what people want to read.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

- You're all awesome. Stay that way =D