hopenlight

What is your user name?

hopenlight

• What's the story behind your username?

Hmm…well, good question. The first story I posted was Gregor and the Prophecy of Hope (A fanfic) and it gave me the idea for hope, and l guess light is just always associated with hope for me.

• How old are you?

26

• How long have you been on Wattpad?

About…three weeks

• What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

Star Girl

• What genre is it entered in?

Romance

• Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Raised by an overzealous and abusive stage mom, Desirae Kimball never knew a life besides the one she lived; the perfection she strived for. On a search for her father, she is finally able to see what she has missed in her life and the things that are truly important. Her world is forever changed when she meets Cage Evans, who challenges her to be the girl she was never allowed to be before.

• Who is your favourite character?

Aside from Dessie, probably her little sister Lucy.

• What is your favourite part of your story?

One of my favorite parts is when Desirae breaks a nail when she’s trying to help Cage, and she’s doing her very best not to cry over it.

• What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Write. You are only a writer when you are in the act of writing, so write all the time. Write a journal, write letters, write a blog, write down anything and everything that comes to mind. You don’t have to write a ‘story’ every time you write. Writing other things is how you improve writing your stories. 

• Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thanks for reading! Thanks for putting up with my spelling errors and type-o’s and still reading my stories.