IamSiobhan

What is your user name?:

IamSiobhan

· What's the story behind your username?:

There is a popular TV show called "Ringer" and it was aired on the CW network. It had a lot of viewers but the CW network stupidly cancelled it because they thought all of their viewers were too dumb to get it. There was a character in it named Siobhan who was the evil person who got lots of good lines. So, I am Siobhan.

· How old are you?:

I don't like to give this out but I'm between the age of 15 and 19.

· How long have you been on Wattpad?:

Since August of this year

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?:

I have entered a story called "Connected"

· What genre is it entered in?:

Science Fiction

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?:

Savannah Melli is seventeen years old and wants to move out, the only problem is, she can't. She lives in the future where computers have taken over our way of living. You do all of your schooling on the computer,  your work on the computer and you socialize with people on the computer. You never go outside of your house for anything. The world has become a dangerous place with man eating cannibals, steep rocky cliffs, and two groups of people who have a distinct hate for each other, and much more. Savannah ventures outside and is shocked at the world before her. Join Savannah on her whril wind adventure that involves action, romance, and a little bit of tears.

· Who is your favourite character?:

My favourite character is Beverly because much like Siobhan she is snappy, bratty, and has a lot of good lines.

· What is your favourite part of your story?:

My favourite part is the part where Savannah finally finds out why her brother went outside and how he came to die. It's full of emotion and Savannah putting everything together.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?:

Keep your head up and keep writing.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank for being with me so far for this part of the journey, I appreciate all of your feedback and your advice.