OnceISawATalkingTaco

· What is your user name?

OnceISawATalkingTaco

· What's the story behind your username?

Well, one day I saw a talking taco. When making an account for Wattpad, I remembered that day so I used it as my username. I'm kidding. I used to be ShoveItWithNinjas, and I have a trend for being unique, so I did a unique username. I get compliment on it a lot.

· How old are you?

I just recently turned 13.

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Uh, 21 days. Not counting my previous accounts.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

Rivalry 101.

· What genre is it entered in?

Humor, baby. I'm also entering an Action story in the Watties, but nevermind that.

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Sure. It's about a thirteen year-old girl named Erin, who's lived in her sister's shadow for a long time. Her sister gets everything she wants but doesn't deserve. And, well, let's just say that Erin has decided to do something about that. Mega revenge. With the help of her best friend, Zero, of course.

· Who is your favourite character?

I really like writing Erin. She's so sadistic, crazy, and weird. So I guess her. But then again, I also like Zero. GAH.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

Every part where Erin gets her revenge on Ebony.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Just because you're not a good author now, doesn't mean you have to quit. I started writing at a young age, 6 to be exact, so by the time I was the age I am now I would be just as good as the older kids. I sucked until about eleven years old. Keep writing. Even the best writers sucked at one point.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thanks for your support. I shall bring you all cookies one day.