MyLifeInBlackWhite

· What is your user name?

 MyLifeInBlackWhite

· What's the story behind your username?

    Well, when I write, I basically put my whole entire life on the page. So I decided to name my self "MyLifeInBlackWhite," the "BlackWhite" part symbolizing the white paper and blank ink of the words.

· How old are you?

 Fourteen!

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

 Since March 18th, 2012. Still a newbie, as I've only been on for about five months :)

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

My Awkward Fairytale

· What genre is it entered in?

 Fantasy

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

 Once upon a time, in a land not-so-far away, there lived Princess Eve. She isn't your ideal Disney princess. She doesn't have long, flowing hair--she lost that thanks to cancer. She never attempted to make her mark on the world. She was just…ordinary. One day, she catches a boy trying to commit suicide in a secluded area of a park. She stops him and saves his life, but she never expects to fall in love with him. She knows she can't fall for him; that meant he had fallen for her, and when she died, she'd only hurt him more. This isn't your average fairytale, nor is Eve your average princess. In fact, this fairytale is actually quite awkward...

· Who is your favourite character?

 Eve Tremaine. She's sort of the brave, but somewhat timid kind of character. She's really still a kid at heart, although she's 18 and has cancer. She's strong, independent, and beautiful in her own way. She won't let Prince Charming sweep her beneath her feet so easily.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

 Honestly, I haven't reached my favorite part yet. But I suppose I'll give a small slip; my favorite part is the masquerade ball.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Keep writing. Lord knows how many times I was tempted to quit; but look at me, still here, still advertising, still hoping. Find someone or something to motivate you; I'm writing My Awkward Fairytale in honor of children finding cancer and for my uncle. Keep writing, even though you're out of breath and you want to stop, or no one in the audience is watching you. KEEP WRITING!

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

I love you all. Thank you for your support. I cannot express in words my gratitude to you.

For little girls with cancer and have lost their hair due to this battle, you are all BEAUTIFUL.

And for someone special, my uncle, who is now resting in the stars where he belongs after his long battle with lung cancer...we all miss you. I'll make you proud. I promise.

Thanks again to EVERYONE who has ever supported me. :{D