Massey

· What is your user name?

Massey

· What's the story behind your username?

My name is Macy, the Germanic form being Massy. As that was one character too short, I stuck an e in there to form Massey, which I like as a username. It's very "me." Irony intended.

· How old are you?

Eighteen.

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

My profile says: "Member Since Jul 24, 2011"

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

I've got two: Pumpkin Princess and Legacy.

· What genre is it entered in?

Pumpkin Princess: Short Story

Legacy: Werewolf

· Can you give a brief summary of your story?

In brief:

Pumpkin Princess: a spooky Halloween story.

Legacy: The Alpha's daughter struggles at conforming to tradition and is very defensive, especially around a certain someone.

Official summaries:

Legacy: "The Legacy states only a male will rule. Given that fact, Eileen doesn't feel too inclined to take life--and Alpha duties--seriously. Hunters are at large, her family's keeping secrets, and the bordering territory's Alpha is back. His arrival causes everything to spiral downward; Eileen resents him and refuses to make her Alpha training on him any easier. After all, what's The Legacy got to do with her, a girl who will never rule? Nothing. So: bring on the rebellion."

Pumpkin Princess: "Perfect girls need perfect dresses, and Victoria King knows just where to get one: if only the witchy seamstress weren't so creepy. All those rumors about Mary's death occurring by the witch's hands can't be true, anyway--but why do weird things start happening on Halloween night, when Victoria is supposed to be the pumpkin princess?"

· Who is your favourite character?

Eileen for Legacy, Claire for Pumpkin Princess.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

Pumpkin Princess: page 3/the ending.

Legacy: Chapter 25.

· What advice would you give other Wattpad authors?

Keep writing no matter what. I believe telling a story is the most important thing you can do in the entire writing process.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you so much for sharing in a part of my stories. I hope you enjoy reading them and continue to enjoy. Thank you again for your support.