Rosco_Leroy

· What is your user name?

 Rosco_Leroy

· What's the story behind your username? 

Before I was born my dad's mother-in-law kept pestering him about baby names.  He was sure I was a girl, but just to be the trickster that he is, he convinced her that if I was a boy they were going to name me Rosco Leroy.  Boy did she give my mom an earful.  He told me the story years later and it kind of grew on me.

· How old are you?

35 years young

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

I've been a member since February 25th, 2012

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

The Fisherman's Niece

· What genre is it entered in?

Thriller

· Can you give a brief summery of your story? 

Meriel Murphy had always wanted to go somewhere quiet, away from her present, to escape her past, and without much worry for her future. When a long lost great-uncle dies, leaving her as his sole heir, she moves to the Oregon coast to claim his rustic cabin and start something new. Dreams of a peaceful life along the sea soon vanish as sinister events and dark family secrets threaten to tear her sanity to pieces. The tide is coming in, but will she be ready to face what it brings?

· Who is your favourite character? 

I really have a soft spot for Matthias, he's a crusty old sea captain, but there's more to him than meets the eye. :)

· What is your favourite part of your story? 

I like the end, the epilogue.  My main character, Meriel, really grew throughout the book and I was very happy with her transformation.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors? 

Grow a thick skin, be true to yourself, utilize constructive criticism and above all, NEVER GIVE UP!

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

 Just thank you.  This is my first book and I am so grateful that people have read and enjoyed it.  You are all awesome!