CharlotteChua

· What is your user name?

CharlotteChua

· What's the story behind your username?

It is my real name.

· How old are you?

15

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

2 months

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

Rose in the Essence

· What genre is it entered in?

WereWolf

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

The world of lycanthropes seems surprising to people--especially normal ones. But truth lies ahead, and one must accept, that is the law of the supernaturals.

Ruby Charil is the next head of the family and one of the Evan pack, her beauty and charm nullifies boy's first sight, unfortunately has a huge rejection among human boys who fell in love with her. Her only will is to become alpha and no more.

Gary Evans is also the next head of the Evans family, a lycanthrope. He also has a will and that is to become the most powerful pack leader---to avenge her loving mother and to kill his Uncle----leader of the Evan's pack.

But when these two meet, their lives change and so does their wishes.

Surviving in the world of death and power, will these two lovers compete each other till one of them becomes the successor? Or shall they give it up for their true love.

· Who is your favourite character?

Ruby and Gary especially Twilight because of her cuteness.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

When Gary and Ruby meet in town

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

I would like to say keep improving their writing and think of awesome stories that will make the readers love your work, also love your own story too.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

I would like them to continue reading my work, even I'm just new and love my stories.