DanceBunny

· What is your user name?

DanceBunny

· What's the story behind your username?

Well I am a dancer, and I just absolutely LOVEEE bunnies :D so once day I put the two things together and it made a cute username, so now I use it everywhere :)

· How old are you?

I am fourteen ! ^u^

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Not long, since June 7th, 2012

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

I entered Behind A Dancer's Mask :) It's my only and first ever story!

· What genre is it entered in?

It is in Teen Fiction, but if I could, I would add it to drama as well !

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

 People don't realize how hard it is to make it as a professional dancer today. Out of the millions of dancers who want to have a career, very few make it.

Naomi makes a heartbreaking move to New York City to be closer to her dream school. At the same school she starts attending, she meets a dancer who shares her goal. Although she thinks of her as a nice person, the whole school doesn't agree.

Behind A Dancer's Mask is rich with details of a dancer's life, portraying Naomi's powerful story of drama, friendship and jealousy. She will go through blood, sweat, tears, love and hate to achieve her dream.

But will that be enough?

· Who is your favourite character?

Hmm this is a hard one... I would have to say Kira. She's so full of life and outgoing ! She kind of resembles me, in a way xd

· What is your favourite part of your story?

I love all of the Alice & Naomi parts. Not only are they fun to write, but they are absolutely filled with hatred and drama when reading :D

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Never copy someone. It's the BIGGEST mistake you can make and it's very easy to do. Original stories make it to the top. Stick with your formula, and eventually time will make with all worth it in the end :)

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Yes. I want to say a big and warm THANK YOU! :D I would have stopped writing after my 3rd chapter if it wasn't for the positive feedback and warm 'keep writing!' comments from amazing people all around the world. I seriously cannot thank my readers enough for all the support they have given me <3