TheGreatDance

· What is your user name?

TheGreatDance

· What's the story behind your username?

Well, I was feeling rather philosophical when I thought of it, my reasoning was that 'life is one big dance', hence my username.

· How old are you?

I'd rather not say. ;) I'm a teenager.

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

About 3 years, switching from 3 different accounts (the first was just for reading, and I lost access to the second, hence the third).

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

Rules Were Made to be Broken

· What genre is it entered in?

Science Fiction

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

After a destructive war leaves Eva prisoner for four long years, will freedom really save her or tear her apart? Rescued from her prison by a long lost friend, she must try to rebuild the life she lost. But unwillingly drawn into a battle she left years ago, she must fight to regain the freedom she never truly had. Can she survive or will she fall victim to the deadly whispers of evil? Love isn't meant to be easy, but for Eva, it may just prove deadly.

· Who is your favourite character?

Eva, but since she's the main character I suppose that doesn't count. Aiden, then.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

 Probably the ending, I love cliffhanger endings.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Don't give up on your story, and avoid cliches unless you can make yours stand out. Editing is usually tedious, but trust me it's worth it. Oh, and get others to read your story too. :)

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you for lovely comments, without your support I wouldn't have had the motivation to continue, or enter the Watty's.