Perrice

What is your user name?

 Hi I am Perrice

· What's the story behind your username?

 It is a combination of Perry (from perry the platypus, for my friends call me that) and ice, since I'm a figure skater.

· How old are you?

I am 23 years old, I know I'm sorry I'm a bit old haha :P

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

 I just joined wattpad last May 2012.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

 I joined Confessions of Perry.

· What genre is it entered in?

 Romance

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

It is about Perry, she is in love with a new guy in school named Louise, but she cannot reveal her true feelings, because the guys would not understand. She is confused with all that is happening between the two of them since they just met and they're already close with each other.

The story is also a mix of reality and fiction. Some parts of it were real.

· Who is your favourite character?

 Perry of course.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

The dance part.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Advise. Well, I have no idea since I'm just new here and I just started writing. Probably, just be imaginative as you can be and always put your heart in whatever you are writng. :))

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you for the first people who read the first chapter of my story! It really gave me a boost to write more and continue writing. thank you!