MattiFlower

· What is your user name?

 MattiFlower

· What's the story behind your username? 

Well, my name is Madeline, but I go by Matti. And I love flowers (plus, I didn't want to use my last name) so I came up with MattiFlower!(:

· How old are you?

Well, how old are you? Nahh, I'm just kidding! So, anyways, I just got my driving permit so you all can pretty much guess my age. Plus, I just entered into my freshman year of high school. Sooo, yeaaahh. I'm pretty young!

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Uhmm...well, let's see. I have been a member since January 15, 2012, but I started reading on here when I was, like, ten. I didn't post a story until earlier this year, so I haven't been an 'active' member until recent months.(:

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

It is the first story I have ever posted, finished, and entered into the Awards. The title: Winning Royalty

· What genre is it entered in?

It is a Romance, Historical Fiction, and I recently entered it into the Watty Awards (hence, the interview!).

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Anna, a seventeen year old girl, is taken from her home and forced to compete against hundreds of other young ladies. The prize?  Prince Gaspard's hand and the opportunity to become Queen. Anna is not entirely normal, though. Her beauty is not the only intriguing thing about her. Soon, she finds that she is not only competing with the other girls, but is fighting to find out who she is. Watch her as she fights for her life, her future, and for--eventually--her love.

· Who is your favourite character?

Definitely Eli(: When I began the story, I didn't expect him to be a major character (like, at all) but then he kinda became the second main person! Funny how things work out, huh? Plus, Eli is like super sweet and any girl's dream boy(:

· What is your favourite part of your story?

Uhm, I liked the suspense parts. In fact, I almost made the end of my story a total tragedy. I couldn't, though. My readers would have KILLED me!

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Well, I would just tell everyone who wants to write, to just write. If you want to be an author, don't over think it. Just pick up a pen (or a laptop) and start writing your story. Wait to edit until you are done or else you will force yourself into Writer's Block.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

I would just like to thank them all for all of their support, comments, and love(: Without all of their help, I would NEVER have finished my book. Thanks again, guys!