Rubato

What is your user name?

Rubato

· What's the story behind your username?

I play a musical instrument and I learnt the word on band camp (American pie quotes are welcome:P) and I thought it was a really beautiful word and I love the meaning of it, expressive and rhythmic freedom.

· How old are you?

15

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Just under a year, I joined last October.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

My first book- Out of the Dark

· What genre is it entered in?

It's a Harry Potter Fan fiction :)

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

This is the summary from the book :) The wizard elite are a top secret force of witches and wizards, designed to fight the deatheaters. Taken from their families at the age of two and hidden in the third floor of Hogwarts, they know of nothing else, only that their sole duty is to fight and win. When the war ends and Harry Potter kills the Dark Lord their only option is to go into a normal life, something they have no recollection of. Athena is one of the elite, she’s top of the class and head girl but everything before the elite is darkness, she remembers nothing. So when she finds out that she is a part of one of the most powerful wizarding families of all time she is thrown out of the dark and into the bright white light of reality.

· Who is your favourite character?

Its hard to pick a favourite but I suppose it should be my original character, Athena, because she's strong but still in touch with her emotions. I also like Sam because he's such a nice guy!!

· What is your favourite part of your story?

 It's not yet finished but I suppose it will be the ending, but I'm not giving anything away!

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

I got given this advice by someone, if you have doubts about a story and feel its not going anywhere, it's ok to give up because it's likely that the readers feel the same way. But if I was to give my own it would be, don't be afraid to ask for critiquing because it really improves your story and as long as you are open for constructive criticism it will improve your writing over all!

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you for your perseverance with me, I know I've been bad at uploading. And thank you for being interested in my story, it means so much to me.:)<3