loveisblindx

· What is your user name?

- loveisblindx

· What's the story behind your username?

- I was on facebook, and I noticed one of my friends was in a relationship with this complete player, and I said to myself 'Love is blind' and I made a wattpad account and I thought it would make a good username.

· How old are you?

- Thirteen, fourteen in december.

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

- This year mostly although I went on it once two years ago.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

-My story Hufflepuff Girl.

· What genre is it entered in?

- Fan Fiction

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

- Helen knows no love, she was neglected by her step father and her mother was killed by Bellatrix Lestrange one fateful night. But things start to look up when she meets a certain Weasley boy, but not for long as she finds out who her real father is and everything beginns to go down hill from there.

· Who is your favourite character?

- Bellatrix because she's really fun to write about, allthough I really like writting about Helen too.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

-When Helen goes to meet her real father.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

-Never give up. Work hard on your story, and people will love it, it may not happen straight away, but you can't give up.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

- Thanks for all the wonderful comments, they really make me feel happy, and they real make me want to keep writting :)